Thursday, June 21, 2007

Computer Hacker Claims He Has Copy Of Final "Harry Potter" Book | June 21, 2007

AHN | Computer Hacker Claims He Has Copy Of Final "Harry Potter" Book | June 21, 2007:

A computer hacker has posted what he says is the end of the final "Harry Potter" book on his website. The hacker, who goes by the name of "Gabriel," said he broke into Bloomsbury Publishing and got a copy of the book so he could post what he claims to be a number of spoilers.

According to Gabriel's post, he got ahold of "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows" by sending Bloomsbury employees an e-mail-born threat that, when opened, gave him access to the book.


tag: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read the info that was posted on InSecure.org and it's rubbish. I don't know if it has any truth in it but the writer can't put even one simple sentence together. He reminds me of the people a comedian described as 'people to whom English was not their first, second, or even THIRD, language'.

LanceRooke said...

I read his so-called spoiler as well and I too am more than skeptical. It doesn't seem to fit the logical flow of the story. I'm pretty sure that it's just a hoax and that the real ending will be much better and make more sense. I advise anybody that cares about this story not to do what I did and add to this hacker's glory by reading his baloney ending. If you haven't read it yet, trust me on this, don't bother.